Friday, October 30, 2009

My Sad Turtles

I have never really been into Halloween.  I guess its because I have always been a frady cat and the fact that my family never really did the whole Halloween thing.  We would dress up like Bible characters and go to the Fall Festival at church.  I remember bobbing for apples and doing the little fishing game.  It really was great fun and most of the kids had cute costumes rather than Jack the Ripper.  One year I dressed up as Grapes that were in the Garden of Eden, I think that was a stretch!  Another year I dressed up as Void...as in before God creating the earth there was void. That was in my older years, when I was proud that I even knew what the word void meant! 
So, yes I led a sheltered life. But I turned out okay...I think :)

Now that I have puppies, I can't ignore the holiday.  Its just too fun to torture them in their little outfits.  This year they are turtles because they love to sun in the afternoon just like turtles.  As you can see in the pictures below, they do not like to dress like turtles though!












Don't worry, I removed their costumes right after their photo shoot.
They are clearly miserable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails