Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello World!

Lofty, I know. As if the whole world is sitting anxiously awaiting for me to share with them that my favorite color is pink and that last week I had to monitor my dog's pee schedule. Don’t worry, I am not delusional. I know that most people really don’t care but I also know that my mom might and maybe some bored person trapped in their grey cube.

Over the past month I have been blessed with sweet sweet time to think and sit and think and eat ice cream. You get the picture. While I was enjoying my low fat vanilla cone, I realized that time flies fast, too fast really. I can’t believe that next week I will celebrate my 2 year anniversary with my amazing husband. I am SHOCKED that I am closer to 30 than I am to 20. I cannot believe that I am a home owner. What have I forgotten over the past few years? How about the time I fell face first in the middle of the mall? No, I will never forget that one! I want to remember the little things, the tiny loves, the fleeting thoughts, my fails, my successes, my next million dollar idea, someone else’s million dollar idea…the blogging journey has begun.

4 comments:

  1. Emily you are off to a great start! You have a great writing style and I look forward to reading more. It's your blog, so write whatever is on your mind whether it be your memories (past or present), politics or a million dollar idea! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad this is finally coming to fruition. I was the one sitting around waiting to hear about your favorite color and your dogs pee schedule. Now I can die a happy man. I had often wondered why I sat staring at the screen waiting for you to start blogging. :-) Good luck! Should be fun. Oh Umm I'm still waiting on your dog's schedule.
    Thanks
    Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement!

    Dustin-I will have an excel spreadsheet typed up with her pee schedule emailed to you by end of day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean "might?"
    Of COURSE I care!
    Especially about my granddogs.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails