Thursday, October 29, 2009

What do you need?

These portraits were done by Francois Robert. He photographs peoples hands with the contents of their pockets or their purses.  You can learn so much about a person just by viewing what they deem valuable or necessary.  What do you carry around every day? 



Is this a man hand with amazing jewlery?? I wonder if he is a designer.



Oh to be young and carefree again!



She wears gloves and still hurt her finger. Eek!



And here is my portrait minus my hand.  I tried to get my hand in there and take the picture but I am not that talented or that stretchy!

The reasons why carry these items(I do not NEED all of them):
1. Cute wallet to make me feel happy while I am spending or not spending my money.
2. Gum for minty fresh breathe.
3. Umbrella for the torrential downpour today.
4. Two dollars...like that would get me anything these days!
5. Chic cuff bracelet from Wimberly's Trunk Show that I attended today.
6. Two chapsticks and three lipglosses. I like options, sort of.
7. Kleenex for my never ending allergies.
8. Hand sanitizer cause I am a germaphobe. You people know that!
9. Hand free ear piece for safe driving.
10. A paper clip in case I need to go Macgyver and create an escape route.

What would your picture be?

2 comments:

  1. I love this and I'm totally borrowing the idea for my blog, giving you all the credit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear ... you wouldn't want to see what I carry in my purse!! It wouldn't be that pretty!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails