Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We DID IT!!

First of all, I have never received so many hilarious text messages in my life!! I do not know what you all are talking about. As if I would talk about THAT on my blog!! Don’t get me wrong, I am proud of you for believing in me and my abilities. The encouragement felt great and I may send a shout out for it again one day.

I was talking about Ted. We have been visiting Ted every few days for the past few weeks. We had to measure him and make sure he was the perfect size. Bobby had to stretch out and make sure his feet did not hang off the end. We had to go over our budget and make sure the timing was right. We are hosting Thanksgiving this year and that means a very full house for the week. We needed to start keeping the puppies on the floor where they belong and not paws on everything.

Also, Bobby has refused to lay on anything that we already owned. He further pushed his point when he moved all the furniture out of the living room and sat on the floor… for days. If you know Bobby, then this does not surprise you.

So here he is people. Meet Ted.



2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails