Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy Coupon Lady

I wish I was the Crazy Coupon lady. I read an article about a woman that is obsessed with clipping coupons. She was extremely inspiring, especially when she said she bought $65.00 worth of groceries for like $4.00!! It was hard to believe, but I thought, if she can do it then I can do it. So I set out on my coupon journey visiting coupon.com, Kroger.com,printcoupons.com and oh my goodness, so many more!! I found fabulous coupons for cake mix, brownie mix, ice cream, all sorts of items that I didn’t even know I needed...I think you can see where this is going.

After hours of searching and printing and planning what in the world to do with all these discounted items, I was completely over it! We went out for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I used to play Grocery Game with DeeDee and we would clip coupons EVERY Sunday. But we lost our fervor over the months. Now I shop at Whole Paycheck which is the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emi -- check out the Grocery Game! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails