Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Balloon Boy

An incredible hoax gone wrong. I feel like balloon boy, being played into a terrible hoax by none other than Bobby Wayne. You see, I really didn’t know that so many people would actually respond to my blog or care about my baby making abilities. Sure I was entertained, but then my mom cried!! Oh my, oh my!! Mean, mean Emily.

The real truth is that Bobby wants to name our first born child Ted. He says it’s THE perfect name for a boy or a girl. I know he envisions himself yelling Ted across the grocery store just to embarrass the poor child. Tragic! He has told me this for two years and quite frankly, I was starting to get nervous. We aren’t getting any younger you know and I told you about his furniture strike. He most always gets exactly what he wants. So you can understand my dilemma. My plan was to adopt Ted (the couch) into the family as our first born to fulfill Bobby’s lifelong dream. If not handled carefully, his dream could potentially ruin and scar an actual human beings life forever. So, I apologize for all the emotions I have caused and I will try my best not to do this again.

P.S. We are hoping to adopt a new living breathing creature into the family in a few months. It is NOT a baby. I repeat, it is NOT a baby.

1 comment:

  1. So here's the deal, Emi. I have actually always liked the name Ted. Goes back to my childhood days and some story I read before. It's not really Ted but Theodore I like, but hey, Ted is an offshoot. :) Anyway, back to my point. IF Mark and I end up having a boy, I would be willing to name my child Ted, for the right price of course. :) I would think about $10K would do it. I think I can get Mark to go along with it then. So, then, when you and Bobby have finally have a kid, then he's just out of luck, because you can say it wouldn't be right to name the kid the same as it's cousin! :)

    Whaddya think of that?? :)

    (((JK of course!)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails