Sunday, October 25, 2009

Moments gone by

This past week was a busy one. I didn't make the time to post one tiny detail!!


So here it is in pictures.


Tuesday marked 2 years of married bliss to the love of my life

Paradise is always where the love dwells. -Jean Paul Richter



A delivery boy came to my door. I was expecting a magician named Gob, he was going to do a few illusions for me....it was the florist, I was pleasantly surprised.



I ate this. It was as amazing as it looks.


I found my puppies a Christmas present. Haha!!





I worked a day at my old job, talked to a CRAZY Mother of the Bride for over an hour about a BOOK!! Do not miss that job.



Went to the air show. Saw planes. Ate a snowcone.


We lived life well this week. I am truly blessed and oh so thankful!!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails