Friday, March 11, 2011

Cavities

Nana and Peepaw (my parents) got to pop in for a visit last night.  It was so fun for them to get to see Cooper in all his 4 month glory!  He was quite the show off, on his best behavior.  I love that about my boy.  I think its just his age but the way he lights up around people is quite convenient.  He even went with me to the dentist on Wednesday.  He was so busy flirting with the staff, he didn't even notice the large metal tools and drool dripping from my mouth.  I told him he was so lucky he didn't have teeth yet but he didn't seem to agree with me as he watched me chow down on my hamburger.  Thanks to my little chubby baby, I got my first 5 cavities.  FIVE!!!  All of them during my pregnancy.  Yes, my perfect tooth record has been broken at the ripe age of 29. They told me I will be getting shots in my mouth.  I pass out just thinking about it.  I wonder what will happen during my second pregnancy.  Maybe my teeth will just start falling out the way my hair is now!  Oh the things we go through to bring our little bundles into the world.  They are worth it though, aren't they?

Here's my little monkey.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how adorable he is!!!!! I can't tell who he looks more like. I think he's the perfect mix. Give him hugs and kisses from his cousins and his Auntie Shana and Uncle Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think he looks just like Bobby but thanks for including me in there :) Hugs and kisses back to ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails