Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Move Over Cupcakes

Last night I came up with the next culinary "it" item.  You thought cupcakes were cool, well they better watch out because I have something EVEN better.  Did I mention that this all came to me in a dream?  I woke up in the middle of the night, so excited!  I woke Bobby up exclaiming that I have created the next big thing.  Culinary world won't know what hit them!  Bobby told me to write it down, rolled over and went back to sleep.  In his defense, this isn't the first and probably not the last time I have come up with a million dollar idea in the middle of the night.  I knew I could remember such a brilliant idea but I went ahead and took his advice.
Here is what I typed in my phone last night:

Pigs with ears or whiskers and a baseball

Brilliant right?? What the....I am so glad I wrote that down.  
                What, you thought I was going to tell you my idea on the 
WORLD WIDE WEB!!???!!
                 You be crazy.
    If I remembered it fully, then maybe I might leak a hint.  
You know since I am SO good in the kitchen (strong sarcasm).

So stay tuned, I just might change the world. You never know.

1 comment:

  1. That made me giggle out loud. I can't wait to see the awesomeness that is pig with whiskers/ears and a baseball!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails