Saturday, March 12, 2011

Men vs. Women


I am going to go out on a limb here and discuss the differences between men and women.  And when I say the differences between men and women, I really mean how different I am from Bobby.  I guess they say opposites attract and that is why Bobby and I work so well.  Like for instance, when I really have to go pee (don't freak out) I run into the house, go all the way to the master bathroom....I pass 2 other toilets on the way....and then I go.  When Bobby has to go, he gets out of the car upon arriving at home, walks to the side of the house and....PEES OUTSIDE!!!  Yes, I said it.  He likes to pee outside.  First of all, its illegal....well I think it is.  Second of all, its outside!!!  He says all guys do it.  I am pretty sure that all my female readers are totally freaking out right now about the content of this blog and I don't think I have very many male readers.  If you are male and you think the way Bobby likes to handle his little bathroom emergencies is normal then feel free to stick up for him.  Bobby  has also informed me that he will be teaching Cooper to pee outside.  He says that all little boys learn to go outside....Excuse me??  My son will not be 'going outside.'  I laugh.  I laugh right now that God gave me a baby boy...really God.  He has such a sense of humor, doesn't He.  One of the many things I love about our God.  God is looking forward to the day when my son
WHIPS it out...IN the sand box...ON a play date. 
 Yes. That will happen to me.  

He never gives you more than you can handle right?

image via Habitually Chic

3 comments:

  1. That is ridic! My hubby wouldn't do this...but he is kind of metro.... On another note that yellow and white bathroom is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my husband WOULD totally do this. I've seen him do this. You are not alone :) And I'm pretty sure that he would be fine with Turner doing it! I love him just the same......Thats what I get for marrying a man who hikes the AT, smokes a pipe and plays the banjo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!

    Sadly, all men pee outside.

    And living on the ranch, when we are potty training we let all kids go outside, even girls.

    And yep... my niece tried to squat on her daycare playground!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails