Monday, March 21, 2011

Cooper Here

Hey, its me again, Cooper.  Or you may know me as Awesome or Coop Dawg, cause you know....I'm awesome.  Anyway, I hear the fans are begging for my sweet writing skills.  I have been so busy growing and what not that I haven't had a second to write.  I am 4 months old now and weigh in at 14lbs.  I have learned to smile and giggle a lot, especially if you make funny faces at me or if I think your face is funny.  

My dad just bought me a jumper but I can't reach the floor yet.  He puts me in it and expects me to have fun but I just don't get what I am supposed to be doing trapped in a circle with the parents watching me.  The pressure is crazy.

Also, I cannot wait to sit up!  I am so very close.  I hope I can master the sitting by next month.  

And I can finally stay awake during ALL of mommy's lunch dates with her friends.  I make her hold me cause I like to watch her spill food on her shirt trying to eat left handed. Its funny.  And finally, I will leave you with a picture of my dad watching me all on his own.
He gives me ALL my toys AT ONCE!!!!! He is Awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. Cooper, you really are awesome! Love the pics! Maybe one day my mommy will start blogging some new pics of me, too! Can't wait to meet you, Awesome - Bliss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails