Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Number 5

Enough already!  We are on day 4 of snowpalooza and we finally left the warm house to stroll around the mall.  Kind of disappointing but we got out. We finally got out.

The last few days we have managed to:

  • Watch more television than I ever thought possible. 
  • Started about 3 projects, didn't finish one of them.
  • Eat and eat and eat some more...baby weight please stay and keep me warm...
  • Bobby grew a mustache.  Its really scary.  
  • I practiced having 2 children for one night and one day, not as bad as I thought, although Austin (nephew) is quite good.
  • We slid down the icy driveway in a laundry basket.  Okay, I didn't slide. I watched everyone else but it was my idea so I think that counts for something.
  • Spoiled baby Cooper by holding him ALL the time. He is so squishy! (see below)
That about wraps it up.  Riveting really.  Why oh why did I not jot this down sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails