Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sip & See


I am soo excited ya'll!! In the voice of Paula Dean, my afternoon hero.  A woman who's recipes all start with 2 sticks of butter.  I had a cupcake for breakfast, I think her and I could be fast friends.  Tangent. Back to the current excitement.
Cooper is having his very first party!!  Who said having kids wasn't fun?  He is an adorable 3 months and its high time he has a party, don't you think.  Now, most of my girlies have already met Cooper but a few have such busy lives that a drive out to the burbs is like scheduling suicide.  The party is for them and for my local chicas and who am I kidding, its for me!  What a fun reason to have a girls afternoon filled with cocktails and adorable baby squeals.  Sign me up!  My amazing and talented Mika from Mike Shreeve Events is showing me the ropes and working out the details for baby Cooper. I.Am.So. Excited.  Now, off to clean the spit up on my shirt!

image via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails