Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 14

I'm behind at work.  So what else is new.  That's why I am writing a blog, clearly.  This is a classic example of know your own crazy.  We all have it, something that is glaringly odd to the rest of the world but makes perfect sense to you.  You all must know by now that I work for my husband's company.  If you didn't know that, you do now.  Of course, this is an interesting dynamic husband/boss.  He doesn't really follow up with me about my work, just trusts that I will eventually get it done.  Eventually is the key word in that sentence.  Especially now that baby Cooper has arrived.  I think he is scared of me....shhh don't tell.  Anyway, I have a deadline for a load of reports on the fifteenth of every month.  This month I am behind, the month of love and all....work just got away from me.  Now, no one really cares that I am behind except me.  I am my own worst critic.  So to make myself feel better I have been post dating all of my work to February 14.  I have found that it completely eliminates the guilt AND I get all smiley when I type the day of love on my work documents.

Go ahead, try it out.

February 14, 2011
Don't you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails