Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm sorry, what?

The Grammy's

  • Gaga in an Egg?  Really?  This woman must be stopped.  Someone save her.
  • Beiber Fever. I have it. I've had it and yes I am almost 30.
  • Usher, my first celebrity crush.  You can bust a move.
  • Cee Lo Green in a muppet outfit.  First of all, I thought you were you like 19 but turns out you are about 40.  Second, I  pictured you rough around the edges but turns out you are the black version of Elton John?  Who knew?
  • Rhiana, her performance dress, flawless.  
  • Eminem will always impress me.  Not gonna lie. Side note, Bobby wants your haircut.
  • Katy Perry's performance was beautiful, pink and red. Loverly sequins. Classy
  • Must buy Mumford and Sons album! Now. Stat.
  • B.O.B. brought his mom! Cute.
  • Ummm....Who invited Snooki?

1 comment:

  1. You will not be disappointed with your purchase of the Mumford and Sons cd!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails