Thursday, February 18, 2010

Work in Progress


As many of you know, this is my year to finish, complete and conquer all my loose ends. Well, maybe not ALL but as many as possible.  I talked about my little issue in Balloon in the Clouds if you want to catch up.  Anyway, I have yet another small accomplishment to report.  My website is live.  Its not perfect by any means and it definitely needs some tweaking but its up and its out there for the world to see.  Or shall I say for my world to see.  I doubt a random will google Watuzzi!  So, check it out. All Organic and made to order. 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you should reach out to my friends at www.burbmom.net to see about doing a giveaway to get your name out there. Tell Holly or Bianca that you got their information from me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails