Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Operation Fence: Day 3

Last night I tossed and turned all night.  The lack of fence is starting to go to my head.  I kept having visions of coyotes hunting itty bitty bunnies in my backyard.  I wished for a huge spot light when I went out with the puppies last night, just in case a mean coyote was lurking in the bushes.  Yes, I do have a big imagination but the 'lurking in the bushes' idea was brought up to me by the contractor.  Only he was saying it would be a funny prank to hide in the bushes.  Clearly, this man does NOT understand the power of my imagination.  Do you think they will build faster if I go and tell the guys that the lack of fence is affecting me?

The forecast for a completed fence by tomorrow is bleak.  Thunderstorms are headed my way.

On a happier note.  Here is my Lexi after her fun day at "daycare" yesterday. Isn't she cute!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails