Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Rock

Tonight we celebrate.  We are so greatful for God's love for us and his perfect plan.  He allows us to make our own choices.  He picks us up when we trip and fall.  We have walked in this journey together for only a few years but have learned so much along the way. 

As my friend Mika says, "The 'life isn't fair pill' is a hard one to swallow."  Indeed it is, yet at the end of the day God has a plan that is bigger than me and a purpose that is greater than we can ever imagine. Today we focus on the good.  We are thankful for our blessings.  We are thankful for our God given talents.  Above all we are thankful for the hope that we have in Christ alone. 


The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails