Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

We stayed so very busy in Las Vegas.  I saw the Hoover Dam and the new interstate that they are building through the pass.  No way on earth I will ever drive on that thing. Its going to be the tallest interstate in America. Sounds like the tower of babel to me!  We then explored all the new buildings and things in the city.  The buildings and decor are just amazing.  We were able to meet up with Clint and Amy for dinner at Mon Ami Gabi, a delightful french bistro.  The food was exceptional and the company delightful.  For breakfast, Hash House A Go Go.  The largest portions you have ever seen that taste so amazing you have to unbutton your pants and you still find yourself shoveling food in your mouth.  I somehow managed to follow my meal with a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity.  Can you tell I like love food?

Bobby surprised me with not only one but two shows, The Lion King and O.  Both phenominal productions.  Have I said that I love my husband yet? Because I do!  We almost got remarried in the little white wedding chapel by Elvis (Bobbys life long dream) but we figure we will save that for year marker 25.

So to recap, I ate, I stuffed my face and then I ate some more. And saw shows.  I did not win a million dollars or come back with a 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' story.  I did bring back a few extra pounds and a couple photos.

World's Tallest Chocolate Fountain. I heart Chocolate.

Yes, I ate it all...well almost.

S'mores Mocha. Amazing.

Bobby's perfect breakfast. What? Its Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Basically, Bobby win best Vday award! What a fabulous trip. I have never been to Vegas. Embarrassing, I know. Soon soon I hope! I'm dying to see "O."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails