Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

I am such a sucker for commercialized holidays.  Especially the ones that involve pink, red and flowers!!  Bobby is not so much a Valentine's Day person but since he married me, he has converted.  True love.

Bobby sent me flowers on Thursday and they were delivered in the snow! What a dedicated delivery man. A beautiful arrangement that had me sneezing my head off! Its the thought that counts. My flowers were promptly relocated to Ali's house.  She is enjoying them right now, as I type.  We had dinner reservations for Sunday at a surprise location.  Bobby wanted to arrange the day for me.  But then my spur of the moment man decided Las Vegas was in order!  So off we went! I love that God pairs us up with partners that compliment our strengths and weaknesses.  I am a planner.  He is spontaneous.

We had a fabulous time.  It was the perfect getaway.  The perfect Valentine's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails