Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lost Lexi

I know, I know....its been so very long since I have posted a single blog.  The last month has been spent with family and friends and the open roads of Texas! I think I celebrated Christmas about 6 times this year and it was soo fun! I was able to spend sweet time with many family members and it just wore me right out! I say that in the best way. I love them and I feel so blessed.  But for the last week I have tried to sleep in my bed for at least 9 hours a night, just to make up for lost time.  I missed my bed oh so much.

I also think that I traumitized my dogs so much that Lexi ran away on sheer principle.  It was the worst 10 minutes of panic I have EVER felt.  Seriously.  The neighbor boy showed up on my door step with my fluffy white pup and I practically smothered him. I was so frazzled.  I downed a soda and ate an entire stash of emergency chocolate.  And then I took a nap.  Wiped out.  I have been thanking God all day for bringing my puppy back.  God knew that I could not have handled even 11 minutes of searching for my little chubby pup. 

The details of the search are quite funny now that I have my Lexi perched on the couch with me as I type. But I will spare you, mostly to protect the innocent. I realize that this does not seem like a huge problem to most.  And maybe I sound a little dramatic but they are my babies.  They are all I have...besides Bobby of course :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails