Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peppermint Ice Cream

I just got out of a hot shower and I feel like I want to go to sleep.  I know, its eight o'clock at night and I am just showering! Luckily, I spilled hot fudge in my hair last night while I was eating my peppermint icecream cake.  Sooo, I smelled extra sweet all day.  I know by now you are judging me for not taking a shower all day.  Either you are jealous that I work from home and don't have to exist with the rest of the world in a cube or you feel terribly sorry for my husband.  Before you completely cement your opinion of me, let me explain our fortunate discovery.

We barely averted a disastrous mess when we noticed that our water heater had seen much better days.  If we had waited a mere 48 hours, we may have had soaked carpet and floppy drywall.  Thank you Lord that we discovered the problem in time.  Normally such a huge unexpected cost would put my stomach in knots but we have a home warranty.  If you don't have one and your house is not brand spankin new, then you should get one!  I paid $60.00 today for my water heater.  Thats it.  Amazing. 

I just realized I blogged about a water heater.
I must be an adult. Oh Man,when did I grow up?


For those of you that are disappointed the main topic wasn't ice cream. Click here and you too can have ice cream in your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails