Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Hungry!!

You know those nights when you have no idea what you want to eat?  No restaurant sounds good and nothing you make sounds good(especially since I only know how to make 3 things and they all involve noodles and a jar of sauce) so you just sit there starved and perplexed.  Well, we had one of those evenings last night.  Hungry and confused we headed to the grocery store.  After about an hour of perusing everything from flowers to poochpouri(really?) we walked out with the following items:
  • A nutcracker
  • Califonia Roll with Cream cheese
  • 7 Layer dip
  • A block of pink cheese
  • Izze Pomegranite Soda
  • Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad
  • Tamales
I have enough food for three days and I will eat it in no apparent order.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I get that way all the time. Sometimes.... I send Michael out for a ridiculous amount of Taco Bell food and just sift through the rubble.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails