Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Infomercials

Something from an infomercial that actually works! 



The PedEgg is quite fantastic.  Trust me I had my doubts, in fact I did not buy this little invention for myself. I have seen it everywhere and like all other items sold by the millions, I ignored it....for years.  This Christmas, Annie gave all the girls a PedEgg and told us to trust her.  I did and she was right.  I could almost give up pedicures cold turkey. I said almost, Bobby. 

This is the part where I show you my feet for proof.  Don't worry, I am not going to prove it to you in photos.




Oh wait...I just did! But in a completely unrelated photo. This photo is to let you know that I wish I was at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my ped-egg! I bought one about a year ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! but beware - don't shave too much or it will be painful to walk! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the thing about infomercials- we learn to tune them out because so often they're cheap products that disappoint. And then that one great item we end up overlooking...
    Sometimes I check out youtube videos or video review sites like infonotmercial.com that give rounded approaches to these kinds of popular infomercial products. (They actually have a review on the ped egg too).
    Well, enjoy your new present!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails