Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Moon


We got back from our Babymoon a few days ago and I am slowly adjusting to the real world.  I tried to work the first day back but I just couldn't bare it.  Today is a better day and reality is slowly starting to creep back in. 

Turks & Caicos, uncharted paradise.  Bobby did an amazing job planning our trip. I mean, I could not have picked a better place to spend some down time with my husband before the poop hits the diaper.  Since most of our days were spent in bathing suits drinking fruity shakes and Fiji water, I didn't really take a bunch of pictures.  Beached whale in a bathing suit doesn't appeal to most people! Just kidding, I'm not that big yet but the growing tummy has begun and does not seem to be slowing down anytime soon!

View from our porch

Can't you just feel the sand between your toes!

Growing Baby Herbie


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails