Monday, May 17, 2010

Space Shuttle



We just got back from our trip to Florida to watch the Space Shuttle launch.   NASA is important to Bobby therefore it is important to me.  We help each other accomplish our dreams, check off items on our to do lists and most of the time it ends up being fun for both of us!  I can honestly say that I would never have thought to go watch a space shuttle but I am so glad that I did.  A truly amazing experience. 


And this isn't even the largest shuttle!

My baby heard a space shuttle!


Since the shuttle launched as scheduled, we had a few days to kill in Florida.  We spent a little time at Disney and watched Cirque du Soleil La Nouba. Phenomenal.  The performers were amazing! I wonder how they started?  A little 5 year old boy with a passion for juggling is now a performer in a million dollar production?  Proof that you can follow your passion, even if it is the trampoline!

1 comment:

  1. SO fun! Girl - how far along are you? You just have a teensy bump! :) More baby bump pictures after Turks, please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails