Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are you sure?

The last few weeks continues...

2 weeks later

Real life conversation
Bobby, Dr. and Me

(Waiting on the Doctor)
Emily: Are we sure I am pregnant?
Bobby: How can you not believe a picture?
Emily: No, I know...its just hard to believe.

(Dr. Allen enters room)

Bobby: You may need to tell her again. I'm not sure she believes you.
Dr: Girl, did you not see the ultra sound?
Emily: Yes, I saw it.
Dr: And?.....
Emily: It's a baby in there.
Dr: Thats right, a baby. Don't worry honey. Just give it a few more months. You will feel somethin kickin around in there and you will KNOW, oh girl you will KNOW and you will be thinkin.... now that ain't my lunch!


And so the journey began.
Beverage of choice: Ginger ale
Favorite 4am snack: Saltines. Crumbs in the bed, get used to it.
New hobby: Naps!! Lots and lots of naps.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for ya'll! Crumbs in the bed...had me dying laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails