Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kitchen


We redid our kitchen a few months ago and I never showed you the pictures.  It hasn't made me a better chef but it has made me a happier dish washer.  We are slowly but surely ditching the early 90's vibe we had going on in our house.  Sometimes I can't believe that we have a house! I really do love the fact that I can paint my walls magenta if I want(and I did!).  Being a grown up does have its perks!

Before
Eric (our fab realtor!) and I posing in the attack of the 90's kitchen

After
  Much better!

Before
White is good but not when you have 2 dogs!

After
Awe, dark tile....the dirt just blends in!

Before
Just changing the knobs makes a huge difference!

After
We changed the white outlet plates to bronze since this pic for a more cohesive look. If you just buy one plate a week you can redo your kitchen in no time! The same thing with knobs.

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh... i dont' know how i missed this one. it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails