Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boy! Boy! Boy!

We saw our little baby yesterday and everything looks good and healthy so far.  We also got to see that baby is a boy!  I feel such a great peace now that I know the gender and I can stop referring to baby as an it, I mean he, I mean she....what do we say!!  This has been a problem for the last few months.  Now he is the proper word.  I can't wait to start collecting cute outfits and filling up his room with all things boy.  This will definitely be a very new chapter in my life!
"Build me a son, O Lord, whose heart will be clear, whose goals will be high, a son who will master himself before he seeks to master other men, one who will learn to laugh, yet never forget to weep, one who will reach into the future, yet never forget the past."

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaay! you knew it all along. everyone has been having girls... now i can buy for a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails