Monday, June 28, 2010

Names, Names, Baby Names....

Everyone keeps asking me if we have picked a name out for our little baby boy.  The answer is no, not yet.  Not for lack of trying, on my part at least.  My dear husband is a fly by the seat of his pants kind of guy, so I think he envisions us picking a name as we rush to the hospital.  Perhaps naming him after a street sign we pass or making the license plate in front of us into a name.  But not me.  I am a planner who wants to embroider baby's name on everything I possibly can.  Yes, I am going to be one of those moms.  Go ahead, judge me now. 

I thought you should know what Bobby and select friends have come up with for baby names so far.  You need to know what I am going through.  You must understand how long this process WILL take us.  And you may want to say a little prayer for the lad. 

These are ranked in no particular order.
  1. Fitchwood Herbold
  2. Herb Bo Herbold
  3. Theodore Herbert Herbold
  4. Ted...you know like Madonna, Eminem, Jay-Z...the kid that is so cool he can't be bothered with more than 3 letters.
  5. Bobby Jr. and we can call him BoJu.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaah, poor emily (and baby boy)...

    in particular order:

    1. cool beans.
    2. no (but hilarious)
    3. no (unless it's like theodore from the chipmunks, who was my favorite)
    4. no (unless you want to be thinking of ted kennedy)
    5. ba-hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails