Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cooper Again

Hey, its Cooper here.  I know its been like 6 months since I have written.  So much has changed since I was born.  Really, I am hardly a baby anymore.  I can laugh and talk...I say Dada ALL the time.  I can almost sit up all by myself and I am about to master crawling.  I am so very close.  Really.  And guess what, I went on my first trip last week!  I flew on a plane, first class!  My mom told me its because my dad plays the miles game.  I don't get it but I loved the roomy comfortable leather seat I was sitting in.  I loved it so much, I fell asleep.  Luxury I tell ya.  Anyway, I went to El Paso.  So it is almost like I traveled world wide...Mexico, duh!  When I got there my Nana and Peepaw had everything ready for me.  They even had a party just for me.  All kinds of people came over and stared at me and held me and made me laugh cause they were so funny.  It was a great time.  I can't wait to travel again.  My mom told me that the next time I fly I will get to see the desert but with water!  Apparently its like a HUGE bathtub with sand!  I am totally stoked.  Literally, on the edge of my seat.


Me riding First Class


I went to the Bagel Shop.


AND I went to White Sands Missile Range.  Lots of big missiles.

I will tell you more about my party next time.  I don't want to overwhelm you with my awesome life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails