Sunday, June 12, 2011

A new house!

We are getting a new house without even moving!  Yeah, okay so we aren't getting a new house but we sure are moving everything around.  I cannot say it enough, life changes when you have a baby.  Life changes.  Its good and hard, and good and fun..... and change.  If you know me, you know me and change are like WHAT!?!?! Anywhoo, I love an excuse to buy furniture, decor and things to make the kid smile.  Oh yes I do.  So now, the formal living room is the dining room.  Yes, we had a formal living room.  The Herbolds had a formal living room.  We drink out of red plastic cups and eat off of paper plates...we are anything but formal.  The "formal" furniture is now in our bedroom.  Not content with the placement yet but Bobby says I need to think about it for at least a day.  He knows where this is going....wait move that here, no move it there, okay put it back, wait uh never mind, do I even like that?....smart guy to make me think about it for at least a day.

The dining room will soon be Cooper's swanky new playroom.  I gave in.  The child gets a playroom and I think its going to be great for everyone.  I spend more time setting up and tearing down his stations than he spends playing in them. And he is so very close to crawling.  I need a place to trap him in.  Kind of like baby jail, but fun.  A playroom we will have.  This is uncharted territory people.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails