Thursday, October 14, 2010

Puppy Love


We are getting so close to Cooper's arrival!  I am finally getting down to the details that need to be done before he comes.  Like buying his first set of blankies!  I just received a pair and a spare of the most adorable puppy dog lovies I have ever seen!  What a great idea to have 3, so you always have one on hand when you need it!  Oh yeah, and I bought diapers and wipes and bathing products...you know, those other necessities that don't seem quite as exciting.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Emily! I can't believe you're 35 weeks!Cooper is coming so soon, and we're so excited. I can't believe I haven't gotten you your gift yet! Love the lovies; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, time is flying by!! I love your new blog updates on Bliss, she is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails