Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Panic in the House

The other night Bobby woke me up yelling and in a panic!  It was 2am and I did not know if I should be worried or mad.  When you are pregnant, you will understand how rare deep sleep is and how I might possibly be experiencing anger when my husband clearly sounds panicked.  He was yelling, "Your belly button is out! Your belly button is out!"  Of course, once I registered what the commotion was all about I switched on the light as fast as I could and ripped up my shirt to inspect this new thing called an 'outie'.  I was scared and a little annoyed that my innie had changed its mind and in the middle of the night too.  Apparently, he was having a nightmare because my innie is still an innie.  Bobby has been quite concerned about my belly button.  I think he thinks its going to come untied and my guts are going to squirt out.  Nightmares are a common side effect of pregnancy.  And you don't have to actually BE pregnant to have the side effects!  I love it that my husband is so involved in this process.  I could not be more blessed!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha! What a hilarious story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is too funny! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. So did he laugh when he realized it was just a dream?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails