Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love of my Life

Today we celebrate 3 years.  I know, its not that long compared to some of you but its been the best 3 years and I can't wait for many more years to come.  I don't want to be sappy, thats just not my style so I will just give you a few of the non sappy details.  We like to keep it PG around here.


Why I'm glad he chose me:
  • He thinks I am cute pregnant and says it will be weird for me to be skinny again.  Bring on the ice cream and cream puffs, people!
  • He never expects me to be domestic, cause thats just not me.  Smart man.
  • He thinks I am funny when he is the one that is funny.
  • He gives great career advice even though I no longer have a career.
  • He likes to buy outfits for the dogs as much as I do.  Yes, my dogs have outfits for every occassion.  They are most famous for their UT cheerleading skirts.
  • He can grill a mean steak.  Something I didn't even know I liked until I met him.
  • He brings me a scoop of ice cream at night on the couch, many nights of my life.  I know, enough about ice cream but we can't ignore the fact that this year I am preggers.  And most people eat yogurt these days and look at you harshly when you mention you eat real ice cream.  He doesn't judge my love for the real thing.
  • He loves for the Christmas tree to be up.  Don't get me wrong, he does not love to decorate for Christmas. I don't want to mislead you or sell him out.  He just likes to come home and see a festive house.  I like that.
  • He buys me flowers for every occassion even though he secretly thinks they are a waste of money.
  • He loves me.  Plain and simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails