Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jeans

So, I purchased a pair of post pregnancy skinny jeans today.  This may have been foolish but its too soon to tell.  They were on sale.  And I am moving my mind forward to the next stage.  The stage where I trade in my basketball belly for milk stained tops.  Also, I cut myself off from buying anymore maternity clothes since I only have 3 weeks left but this has caused me to have to do laundry, almost constantly....compared to the once every 3 weeks cycle I used to pull off.  I hear this happens once baby comes anyway so I guess I am just getting a head start.  Also, I don't think I can pull off the booties look this chic is wearing.  I am planning on riding boots over the denim.  I hope that is still in style.  Also, I give you permission to call me out if at anytime I appear to be wearing mom jeans or a really bad mom hair cut.  It takes a village.

3 comments:

  1. I'm calling you out on even thinking those open-toe booties are cute (the jeans on you, however, will be fabulous). For the most part, open-toe booties are a no-no. (P.S. I am sure someone on here has some like them, and I'm terribly sorry for my general statement. I am sure you look great in them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Casie, I don't think the booties are cute. I said I can't wear the booties, I am not that trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. Mom jeans are awful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails