Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow day?

I am going to be honest with you.  The only reason I took a shower this morning is because Maria, my cleaning lady is coming after lunch.  I really don't want her to judge me.

I also want to let you know that this morning I woke up to a thin blanket of snow on my front lawn.  I am from the desert and when we desert people see snow, that means the city MUST shut down! Snow day is a day of sitting in your pajamas in front of the tv, completely ignoring the ouside world.  We do NOT drive in SNOW!  Since today I am being honest, I guess you should know that the snow is gone from my yard and has been for a few hours now.  But I am still in snow day mentality, its to late to rebound from this! 

Or maybe we can blame it on my vacation.  Either way, if you need me, I am on my couch.  There, I said it. 


P.S. Look at this bird. He should make you laugh. Your Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails