Thursday, December 3, 2009

Glitter!!

All of my Christmas decorations are finally up and I have glitter in my hair, on my face, on the dogs, in the water bowl, smushed in the carpet, on my husband's face....but its so so worth it!!  I think that everything I have this year had a thick layer of glitter coating on it. Its not fun if it doesn't have glitter, right?  I think its time for some glitter hot cocoa. Merry! Merry!



Centerpiece for Dining Room



Beginning of my Christmas Village collection.
My mother in law gave me the sweet vintage wedding chapel set when Bobby and I got married.



The only presents in my house at the moment! Better get to it!



My original pink and green tree to go in my pink sitting room.
Yes, I have a pink room in my house. Isn't my husband amazing!



My New Tree!!!



Glitter Explosion!! Loverly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails