Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Tree

I finally made the decision to compromise with my decorations.  The all new Thanksgiving Tree tradition was initiated into the Herbold house last night.  I was not completely sold on my new idea but I knew I needed to compromise with Bobby's ridiculously adorable excitement about our new Christmas Tree.  With a limited budget in mind, I wasn't too confident in my abilities to pull it off but I think it worked out quite perfectly!  On Thanksgiving, I am going to have the family write down what they are thankful for on leaves and we will add those to the tree.  I am so excited to see all my family!! It has been WAY too long! I am thankful that I can look forward to holidays spent with great family.

Our First Thanksgiving Tree

Lexi LOVES it!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it came out great! And I can totally relate to Bobby's excitement about getting a new tree.. you had me wondering if your "tree" would be tabletop, or shaped like a Christmas tree or some other kind of tree. So cool to actually see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Emi ... can't wait to help kick off the new tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, the THANKSGIVING tree is a great idea and truly a good compromise for both you and Bobby! I know Bobby wanted 3 Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving even got here. The tree looks great and is perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails