Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kickin Fall to the Curb. Maybe?

I thought I would post a picture of one of my fall centerpieces.  I am not too sure how long fall is going to make an appearance in my house.  It seems that Christmas may just run him over and kick him right back into the closet at any moment.  I used to be of the opinion that Christmas decorations happened the weekend after Thanksgiving and not a day sooner but its so hard to think that way these days! I LOVE Christmas and really want to enjoy all my cuteness for as long as possible.  I will only be in my house for about 12 days in the month of December! That is not enough time to spend with my tree and garland and hot cocoa by the fire!!



Just one step into Target and you feel the Christmas spirit! The entrances to my neighborhood already have lights and wreaths!  I saw them putting up the huge Christmas tree in the center of Shops at Legacy today.  I might cave people.  My one dilemma is the fact that we are hosting Thanksgiving this year. I don't want to confuse the children! Maybe I will compromise or maybe just have both up at the same time! Wouldn't that be a site.  I can see it now, turkey top of garland top of snowman balancing a vase of leaves. Oh my!

1 comment:

  1. You won't confuse our kiddos Emi ... we usually do Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving, but since we won't be here, we're planning to put them up next weekend. Mac and Lake are so excited to help with the ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails