Monday, March 8, 2010

Pretty Pretty

 I want to wear a pretty dress. I want 5 people assigned to my makeup and 4 more resposible for my fro fro.  I do not want to be critiqued for my fashion choices or the fact that you may or may not be able to see my fat bulge.  Or is that a fat bulge? Maybe its a baby? Hhhmmmm or maybe she just ate an elephant at lunch? The latter part of the rich and famous is less to be desired.  But I still want to wear a pretty dress.  A few of my favorite looks from last night and one not so favorite.  I try to keep this blog mostly upbeat!

Penelope, always gorgeous.

Zoe. Brave and worth it. Don't listen to the haters.

Rachel McAdams, feminine and flowing.

Charlize. Rose boobs? Really??

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Zoe's dress. Could not quite get into Charlize's choice. All i saw was rose boobs, too. Strange.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails