Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lost Money!


Have you heard that advertisement on the radio that talks about unclaimed money in your name.  They go on and on about how you need to go online and look up to see if you have any unclaimed cash just sitting out in the universe waiting for you to collect.  Everytime I hear that commercial I dream of some long lost relative that I have never heard of placing cash in my name for me to discover one day.  Of course, I have heard this commercial for years and not once have I thought to actually check.  What are the odds right?? 

Well, guess what, I finally checked and I had unclaimed cash sitting out in the universe!  How? I have no idea.  From when and how in the world did I not know about it is beyond me but I just made $500.00 for going online and looking.  Bobby had $3.17 so I guess not everyone has a lump of lost hidden bounty in their name.  But I did! I am so elated and confused but its true, I got the check in the mail today.  I think you should check your name out too.  Maybe this will be your lucky day as well! 

Go to http://www.window.state.tx.us/up/ and look up your name.  You never know what you might find!

3 comments:

  1. What the what?! That's so crazy! Time to pick out baby furniture, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael had $55! I had none. Good tip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails