Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pretty

I haven't had a 'pretty day' in quite a long time.  Most of my days lately have been 'total waste of makeup days'.   A pretty day is one of those days that you just know, you KNOW that you look good.  Today was one of those days! And I am SO grateful to have one every once in a while now that every part of my body is expanding in an unrecognizable way.  I finally buckled and bought a pair of white, skinny maternity jeans and Oh my gosh...life changing for a preggers.  I am soo going shopping again soon.  I just didn't want to waste the money on clothes that are going to have such a short life span but honey, its worth it.  Sometimes all a girl needs is a new outfit and some lipgloss to turn the day around.  Oh and also, a slice of cake could never hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails