Thursday, September 16, 2010

You NEED a puppy


Everyone needs a dog.  I honestly don't know how people go through life without one.  They are so loving and make you feel like you are the center of their world.  Well, cause you probably are other than their food bowl. 
I just ran to Starbucks for a pumpkin cream cheese muffin (I'm addicted by the way) and came home to the most excited set of puppies I have ever seen.  I was gone for about 8 minutes...they acted like they hadn't seen me in a week!  So cute and cuddly and hyper.  Millie likes to sit in my lap at my desk while I work, she is so light and little I hardly notice her.  Lexi spends her time in her daddy's chair...I think she is sad that he is gone all day.  They really are great company to have when I feel like I can't bare to print out one more report.  I love my puppies!  Now hurry along and go buy a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails